- Circuit: A complete flow of electricity going from the positive electrode to the negative electrode.
- Electrode: Two wires come out of the electrical unit. One wire has a positive electrical charge and one wire has a negative charge. The pin at the end of the wire is called the electrode.
- Folsom: A manufacturer of high quality Electrosex electrical units. Eros Tek and Folsom use the same banana-style electrodes for connecting to accessories.
- Uni-Polar: Mono-Polar accessories are often referred to as Uni-Polar.
Cleaning & Care
Electrode items should be cleaned after every use. For safety, any electrode that is used anally should not be re-used in the vagina or urethra. It is recommended that you use 90% water and 10% household bleach for effective cleaning, with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid added. Be sure to rinse out completely and blow or drip-dry.
What is Electrosex?
By applying a safe level of power, electrosex toys send orchestrated pulses of energy into your body and genitals. This brings you heightened levels of sensation, pleasure and even orgasm. When you supply the right electrical signals to the body’s nerves, the recipient can feel some amazingly erotic sensations.
You might feel different sensations like throbs, tickles, strokes, waves, flutters and squeezes. Send these signals to various parts of the body such as the clitoris, pussy lips, anus, prostate, cock or balls. A guy can generate climbing waves of pleasure and blow his load without ever touching himself. A woman can set up an electro-dildo to pulsate and throb like she’s being fucked. Electrosex takes experimentation, timing and some practice, but this is why it’s so exciting.
There are 2 major components when it comes to creating your electrosex experience. You will need to get an Electrical Unit and Accessories.
- Electrical Unit: The Electrical unit is typically battery powered and is what creates the electricity. From the unit you control the intensity and type of sensation that you feel.
- Accessories: The beauty of E-stim is that there are so many different ways to apply it to the body. The accessories are the toys that you’ll be using to pleasure yourself or others. Once you know what type of electrical unit you want, choosing the right accessory is fun and easy. Browse our selection of toys and see what appeals to you. For example, if you want to give your asshole a wild ride, then choose an Zeus Electrosex Anal Plug, they are intense!
The higher end units offer a great variety of stimulation options and pre-programmed features. You get what you pay for. If you are really excited about having the best electrosex experience and want to leave room to grow, you might prefer to invest in high end equipment.
A note on Mono-Polar and Bi-Polar Devices: In order for electricity to flow through the body it needs to flow from the positive electrode to the negative. A Bi-polar accessory is complete and connects the circuit so you will feel the current by gripping the device tightly. An example of this would be the Zeus Electrosex Anal Plug.
A Mono-Polar accessory requires that you hook up two uni-polar devices to the body in order to complete the electrical circuit flow through the body.
Adapters are what make your accessories work with your electrical unit. Some accessories are made to connect to a specific electrical unit. If you have an Eros Tek unit and want to hook up some Acrylic Penis Electrosex Bands, you will not need an https://bestadultsites.org/it/swinglifestyle-recensione/ adapter because the bands are made of banana style leads (which come with the unit).